Sunday, March 11, 2007

REVIEW: GET OUT OF THAT PIT!


Get Out of That Pit!: Straight Talk about God's Deliverance by Beth Moore

Once again, Beth Moore has written a totally God-soaked book of wisdom. Her passion for God just lights up the pages, and I found myself longing to read without stopping.

I loved that Beth's writing made it seem as if she were right in the room with me, having a girl-to-girl chat. But, she didn't mince words, either. She told it just like it is, without pussy-footing around issues.

As a result, I feel that I can see "light at the end of the tunnel" (or, should I say, at the top of my pit?!) I am closer to deliverance, praise God!

Throughout the book, Beth stresses that, it doesn't matter whether you were thrown in the pit, slipped into it, or just plain jumped in ... you can be delivered! God wants us all to be free ... "You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free!" (John 8:32)


Visit Beth's blog: Living Proof Ministries blog

Rated: A

1 comment:

Beckyb said...

I stopped by after I saw your comment on my book blog. I love your blog - these are the kinds of books I enjoy reading so I need good suggestions - I bookmarked you and I will be back!!!